Welcome to the Akin Road Elementary School Health Office
The Akin Road Elementary School. Health Office is staffed by building nurse, Angie Seitz, RN. Please contact her if you have any questions.
Services that are provided in the Health Office may include but are not limited to are:
1. Giving prescribed daily medicationand other "as needed" medications ( MD and Parent/Guardian written permission is required. This requirement includes over the counter medications such as Tylenol or Ibuprofen, etc.
2. Providing evaluation and/or care as needed for students with illnesses or injuries.
3. Assisting with collection of data and recordkeeping of immunizations and various health screenings ( i.e., hearing and vision).
1. If you need to report your child's absence call 651-460-1705 or 1706.
2. If your child needs to go home due to illness or injury, you or your designee must come to the Health Office to pick up your child and check him out from school.
3. In order to best serve your child's needs, if you anticipate that your child may need Tylenol/Ibuprofen during the school day( headaches, colds, etc.) please be proactive by securing and completing the Medication Authorization Form located on the District Health Services page.
4. Also, please supply the Health Office with a small bottle of medication in the original container labeled with your child's name.
Angie Seitz, R.N.
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.